Winter to Spring Celebration
February 28, 2008
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Admission is FREE Location:
One Mind Studio
216 West Paxton Avenue,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Come join us to celebrate the movement of our winter journey of strengthening our roots deep into our core.
We are now making ready for our blossoming into Spring. Creation on the surface of each our our lives made visual.
All of the celebration will be about energy, psychic readings, minerals to assist our bodies, herbs, essential oils, water, stones, crystals. Resonance repatterning, Journey work, Reiki, Connective, Deeksha, Organic Food for sale and more!
Special Presentations —
Paul Quilter 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Demonstration of Qi Gong : Website
Qigong (or ch’i kung) refers to a wide variety of traditional cultivation practices that involve methods of accumulating, circulating, and working with qi, breathing or energy within the body. Qigong is practiced for health maintenance purposes, as a therapeutic intervention, as a medical profession, a spiritual path and/or component of Chinese martial arts.
Paul maintains a private practice in Kunlun. 801-864-0293.
Dan Schmidt 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Movement for Healing – Facilitator : Website
Dan’s training includes 18 years as a bodyworker and Feldenkrais practitioner. He has studied movement improvisation and is delighted to work with people of all ages and abilites. He teaches from a place of playful skill and believes that we all can learn from our bodies. He maintains a private practice at 150 South 600 East. 801-694-4086
Hope to see you there.
The Windswept Center
Angela Johnson – Handcrafted Jewelry * Cam Williams * Marilynn Phipps * Jan Frederickson-Reading
Mercedes Frederickson-Jewelry * Annette Pieper-Chakra energy work/Crystal Therapy * Frank Clayton-Mental Health Counselor * Kathleen Haws-Energy Work * Raquel Collins-Life Coach * Marja Shelly-Resonance Repatterning * Merle Ann Faust-Massage Therapist * Mary Redford-Hypnotherapy *
Vasuda Arora-Tarot * Vickie Parker-Psychic Reading * Mike McCloskey-Psyhic Reading * Alex Hoggan-Brain Harmony Technology * Cheryl Deis-Tarot/Medium * Adam Tageldin-UltraPerform
Marketing for Gurus, Salt Lake City Utah
One Mind Studio, Salt Lake City, Utah
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
Talk to God about what is going on in your life. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement,
My purpose is to __________ today. I am thankful for______________’
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli , almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king or queen, lunch like a prince or princess and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words:
‘In five years, will this matter?’
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. GOD heals everything – but you have to ask and believe
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are in need. Your friends will. Stay in touch!!!
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed
Complete the following statements:
I am thankful for __________. Today I
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. When you are feeling down, start listing
your many blessings. You’ll be smiling before you know it.
26. Had to add my own two cents, Blog every day, your wisdom matters!
Sent to me from my Amazing Best friend and Sister, Cathy Haley