This is a powerful video loaded with statics on the exponential growth of our Internet technology. It’s nothing short of mind boggling.
Take a moment to grasp the impact this has on your career and personal direction. Internet technology has molded your world in more ways than you can possibly imagine. Learn about where America stands in the world of technology. It’s inspiring…. Jump in and take a look what is being offered in our world of global communication!
(video not created by Marketing for gurus)
This video demonstrates the extreme value of being on the Internet. Most folks now have texting down, a lot of you use twitter, some have websites and some even a blog. A large number of you do not use or realize just what a valuable tool you have as a blog owner or the value of owning a blog.
- No middle man, you update, post and change your blog in an instant. It’s simple, no heavy lifting required and just a little bit of coaching. I do that!
- Your latest and greatest addition to your services or line of products can be posted immediately. This saves time and money.
- Video from other sources, custom movies or POD Cast can be immediately uploaded for viewing on your site.
- Blogs can be automated to update your blog entries on your Social Media Networks, Twitter or Diggs. The result – extending your reach to your audience and friends. Priceless!
- Content is still king in the world of search engine rankings. Blogs are content rich in nature. Fresh ideas and education for your customers is available in a snap via search engine inquires and your loyal blog readers.
- Key words that reach your audience make you easily accessible via the search engines. Tags and Categories specific to your blog entry generate organic search results. You want this!
- Features on a blog include a comment box on each page. This allows an opportunity for your wise customer and co-worker to provide feedback on what is or isn’t working for them. It provides an instant and invaluable communication to you from your blog readers. You learn immediately if you’re meeting the needs of your client. Better yet, your client just might give you a better way or a better answer to meet their needs. Great Customer Service!
- Most blog entries are searched and indexed in 36 hours; now that’s fast exposure!
To sum it all up, I love blogs. Put yourself in the driver’s seat of your business marketing needs. No calls to make, no checks to write and no waiting.
In all fairness, let’s talk about websites. I have one and I like it. I use it mainly for what it is: a “static place on the net.” I have longivity (5 years) on the Internet that has built credibility. My domain name is mine, and these things are always good for Search Engine Rankings.
My time is valuable, as is yours. Time spent adding an article or updating a product to a website is expensive and time consuming. I need to use a middle person (Webmaster) to do that for me. Chances are I am going to want to add a new style, picture or a video. Once it’s there, it’s going to stay for a long time.
My website key words, meta tags and content don’t interest the search engines anywhere near as much as my very flexible blog. Basically the engine says, been there done that and so do my clients.
Blogs can now be created with a static front page that looks and acts very much like a website. Most of you have been on a blog and don’t even know your on one.
Welcome to 2009. We’re moving fast and all of us are doing our very best to provide excellent information on our sites. A blogs gives you the keys to your marketing vehicle!
Best to you and your vision! Contact me if you are interested in having a blog built and desire coaching that will allow you to enhance navigation resulting in an easy to run blog. You’ll be a pro in no time!
Cam Williams, Founder
Marketing for Gurus
Watch my blog for more Marketing Tips and Ideas to keep up with this growing, robust world. http://www.marketinggurus.wordpress.com/
* Thank you Denise and Rudy for the heads up on the Video!